Nancy Ann Fisher
- Born: 7 Feb 1884, Sarcoxie, Jasper County, Missouri
- Marriage: Abraham Lincoln "Link" Lee on 3 Aug 1890 in Old Pacific, Iowa
- Died: 13 Mar 1945, Council Bluffs, Pottawattamie County, Iowa at age 61
- Buried: Glenwood Cemetery, Glenwood, Mills County, Iowa
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1880, Arkansas, Van Buren County, Griggs Township, Image 9 of 26. Age 10 yrs.
• Census, 1900, Iowa, Mills County, Plattville Township, District 100, Image 11 of 29. Age 31 yrs., married 10 yrs., mother of 5 children, 5 children living, father born Missouri, mother born Iowa.
• Census, 1910, Iowa, Pottawattamie County, Keg Creek Township, District 147, Image 10 of 15. Age 41 yrs., married 19 yrs., mother of 7 children, 6 children living.
• Census, 1920, Iowa, Pottawattamie County, Lewis Township, District 137, Image 9 of 24. Age 50 yrs., widow.
• Census, 1940, Iowa, Pottawattamie County, Lewis Township, Image 1 of 46. Age 72 yrs., widow, old age pension.
• Obituary, Mar 1945, Pottawattamie County, Iowa. Nancy Ann Fisher, daughter of Caleb and Sarah Fisher. was born February 7, 1884, in Jasper County, Missouri. She was one of eight children.
In November of 1884, she came with her parents to Iowa, traveling by ox team and covered wagon. They located in what was then called Pacific City, but it is now known as Old Pacific.
She was united in marriage to Abraham Lincoln Lee on August 3rd, 1890. Eight children were born to this union, six boys and 2 girls. One son, Clarence, died in infancy in 1902.
Mr. and Mrs. Lee lived in and near Pacific City until 1907. They went to Pottawattamie County for five years, returning back to Pacific Junction, where they lived until the death of Mr. Lee in 1918.
Since Mr. Lee's death, Mrs Lee has lived with the children. For the past eight years, she has made her home with Charley in Council Bluffs.
Mrs Lee was a member of the Zion's Evangelical Church at Dumphries, joining on October 26, 1919.
She has been in failing health for 2 years. One week ago, she was moved from Council Bluffs to the McIntire Nursing Home and she passed away there at 7:30 the evening of March 13, 1945 at the age of 76 years, 1 month and 6 days.
She is survived by 5 sons, Edward of Amity, Oregon; Walter, John and Charley of Council Bluffs; Oscar of Glenwood; 2 daughters, Mrs. Ed Blackwood of Omaha, Nebraska and Mrs. Walter Lynch of Pawnee City, Nebraska. 28 grandchildren and 10 great grandchildren; one sister, Mrs Evalene Etherington of Pacific Junction and 4 brothers, Charley, John and Cale Fisher of Pacific Junction and Dick Fisher of Haxtun, Colorado.
Services were held at the Raynor Chapel Friday, March 16, with Rev. Roy Smith in charge. Interment was made in the Glenwood cemetery.
Nancy married Abraham Lincoln "Link" Lee, son of Thomas H. Lee and Lydia Tucker Wilson, on 3 Aug 1890 in Old Pacific, Iowa. (Abraham Lincoln "Link" Lee was born on 11 Sep 1865 in Appanoose County, Iowa, died on 2 Mar 1918 in Glenwood, Mills County, Iowa and was buried in Glenwood Cemetery, Glenwood, Mills County, Iowa, Lot 118.)