Virginia Lee Lewellyn
- Born: 15 Jul 1933, Scandia, Republic County, Kansas
- Marriage: Ralph Raymond "Jay" Gunn Jr. on 18 Apr 1951 in Belleville, Republic County, Kansas
- Died: 28 Oct 1984, Belleville, Republic County, Kansas at age 51
- Buried: Rose Mound Cemetery, Republic County, Kansas
Noted events in her life were:
• Newspaper Article: Obituary, 1 Nov 1984, Scandia, Republic County, Kansas. DEATHS
VIRGINIA L. GUNN
Mrs Virginia L. Gunn, 51, died Sunday at Republic County Hospital, Belleville.
She was born July 15, 1933, in Scandia. Mrs Gunn was a long-time resident of Republic County. She was a housewife.
She is survived by her husband, Ralph R. Gunn, Jr., of the home; two sons David. Narka and Bryan, Fresno, California; a daughter Kathy Zach, Belleville; three brothers, Donald Lewellyn, Belleville; Raymond Lewellyn, Eugene Oregon; and Ralph Lewellyn, Harvard, Nebraska; a sister, Eva Jean Kelley, Fresno, California; and four grandchildren.
The funeral was at 10:00 a.m. Wednesday at the United Methodist Church, Republic, the Rev. Elton Hunter officiating. Burial was in Rosemound Cemetery west of Republic
• Obituary: The Scandia Journal, 8 Nov 1884, Scandia, Kansas. Virginia Lee Lewellyn Gunn, daughter of Ralph M and Veda B Shotzman Lewellyn was born on July 15, 1933 at Scandia, Kansas and passed away on October 28, at the Republic County Hospital in Belleville, Kansas, at the age of 51 years, 3 months and 13 days.
She received her education at the Scandia Public Schools and graduated from Scandia High School in 1951. She was united in marriage to Ralph R Gunn Jr. on April 18, 1951 and to this union three children were born, David Jay, Bryan Lynn and Kathy Jean. She was preceded in death by her parents, Mrs. And Mrs. Ralph Lewellyn and one sister, Loretta.
Virginia married Ralph Raymond "Jay" Gunn Jr., son of Ralph Raymond Gunn Sr and Verda Mae Helmer, on 18 Apr 1951 in Belleville, Republic County, Kansas. (Ralph Raymond "Jay" Gunn Jr. was born on 16 Apr 1932 in Concordia Hospital, Republic County, Kansas, died on 10 Jun 2009 in Republic, Republic County, Kansas and was buried in Rose Mound Cemetery, Republic County, Kansas.)