- Born: 4 Dec 1856, Oneco, Stephenson County, Illinois
- Marriage (1): Myrtle Esther Skinner on 28 Apr 1889 in Green County, Wisconsin
- Marriage (2): Cynthia Mae Engle
- Died: 19 Nov 1921, Oneco Township, Stephenson County, Illinois at age 64
- Buried: Orangeville Cemetery, Orangeville Township, Stephenson County, Illinois
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1920, Illinois, Stephenson County, Oneco Townwhip, District 1138, Image 15 of 27. Age 64 yrs., father born France, mother born Germany.
• Obituary: Freeeport Journal-Standard, 21 Nov 1921, Freeport, Stephenson County, Ilinois. "RUDOLPH BERTALOT, ORANGEVILLE, DIES
Brother of Jacob Bertalot, of Freeport, Expires Saturday
Rudolph Bertalot died at his home east of Orangeville on Saturday evening, November 19, after an illness of four weeks. He was born in Oneco township on December 4, 1855, and lived there all his life. His first wife, a son and one daughter preceded him to the grave.
On April 28, 1889, he was married to Miss Myrtle Skinner, who survives him as do nine children, George of Buehl, Idaho; Albert, of Madgeline, S.D., Mrs. Marie Canoy, of Hill City, Idaho; Mrs. Mae Smith and Mrs. Mabel Swartz, of Orangeville; Mrs. Maude LaBor, of Pearl City; Arthur, Cora and Dell at home. He also leaves two brothers, Jacob Bertalot, of Freeport, and Edwin Bertalot of Spring Valley, Minn.
The funeral services will be held Wednesday afternoon at 1 o'clock at the home of Guy Swartz, in Orangeville. Interment will be made in the Orangeville cemetery."
Rudolph married Myrtle Esther Skinner on 28 Apr 1889 in Green County, Wisconsin. (Myrtle Esther Skinner was born on 27 Apr 1866 in Illinois, died on 22 Oct 1951 in Illinois and was buried in Orangeville Cemetery, Orangeville Township, Stephenson County, Illinois.)
Rudolph next married Cynthia Mae Engle. (Cynthia Mae Engle was born on 4 May 1858 in Illinois, died on 27 Aug 1885 in Illinois and was buried in Orangeville Cemetery, Orangeville Township, Stephenson County, Illinois.)