Mary Etta Isaacson
- Born: 4 Jun 1915, Topeka, Shawnee County, Kansas
- Marriage: Maurice Lee Gunn on 4 Apr 1937 in Topeka, Shawnee County, Kansas
- Died: 6 Jan 1993, Barton County, Kansas at age 77
- Buried: Great Bend Cemetery, Great Bend, Barton County, Kansas
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary: Great Bend Tribute, 7 Jan 1993, Great Bend, Barton County, Kansas. Mary Etta Gunn 77, 2931 Quivira, died Jan 6, 1993, at Central Kansas Medical Center St. Rose Campus. She was born June 4, 1915 at Topeka, the daughter of Fred and Etta Isaacson. She was a resident of Great Bend since 1956, coming from Kinsley. She married Maurice Gunn April 4, 1937 at Topeka. He died October 11, 1979. She was a homemaker.
Mrs. Gunn was a member of First Congregational United Church of Christ, Women's Fellowship, duplicate bridge clubs, Panhellanic, Athenian Club and the Telenet at Barton County Community College, all of the Great Bend, Mother's Club of Kinsley, and Kappa Kappa Gamma and Kansas State University Alumni Association, both of Manhattan.
Survivors include one son, Frederick Gunn of Ellinwood; three daughters Marcia Barr and Mary Ann June both of Great Bend and Vicki Brown of Lenexa; one brother Donald Isaacson of San Juan Bautista, CA; 12 grandchildren, 9 great-grandchildren and 2 great-great grandchildren.
Funeral will be at 2 pm Friday at the church with the Rev. Kenneth Hougland officiating. Burial will be at Great Bend Cemetery.
Mary married Maurice Lee Gunn, son of Leonard Levi Gunn and Beulah Benefiel, on 4 Apr 1937 in Topeka, Shawnee County, Kansas. (Maurice Lee Gunn was born on 6 Dec 1911 in Great Bend, Barton County, Kansas, died on 11 Oct 1979 in Great Bend, Barton County, Kansas and was buried in Great Bend Cemetery, Great Bend, Barton County, Kansas.)