Maude Elain Vale
- Born: 31 Oct 1876, East Fairfield, Columbia County, Ohio
- Marriage: Erwin Rufus Allison in 1897
- Died: 6 Jun 1969, Chester, Hancock County, West Virginia at age 92
- Buried: 10 Jun 1968, Columbiana County Memorial Park, Calcutta, Columbia County, Ohiio
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1880, Ohio, Columbiana County, Fairfield Township, District 47, Image 20 of 66. Age 3 yrs., at home.
• Obituary: East Liverpool Review, 7 Jun 1968, Columbia County, Ohio. Mrs. Maude Allison
Mrs. Maude Elaine Vale Allison, 91, of Ross Meadows, widow of Erwin R. Allison, died Thursday at 7:20 p.m. at the Fox Nursing Home after an illness of three years. A native of East Fairfield, Mrs. Allison was born Oct. 31, 1876, a daughter of the late Dr. Corwin Vale and Lydia Ann Maritn Vale. She had resided in Columbiana County her lifetime. She was member of the Trinity United Presbyterian Church. Her husband died Dec. 14, 1944. She also was preceded in death by two sons and two daughters, including Mrs. Lois Pittenger, who died Dec. 11, 1967. She is survived by two sons, Harold J. Allison of East Liverpool and Charles E. Allison of Englewood; Fla.; a daughter, Mrs. H. V. (Mildred) Betteridge of East Liverpool, nine grandchildren and 20 great - grandchildren. Services will be held Monday at 10:30 a.m. at the Martin Funeral Home by the Rev. H. Gene Toot. Burial will be in Columbiana County Memorial Park. Friends may call at the funeral home Sunday afternoon and night.
Maude married Erwin Rufus Allison in 1897. (Erwin Rufus Allison was born on 7 Jan 1873 in Hancock County, West Virginia, died on 14 Dec 1944 in East Liverpool, Columbiana County, Ohio and was buried in Columbiana County Memorial Park, Calcutta, Columbia County, Ohiio.)