Martin Ellis Farrar
- Born: 11 Sep 1878, Glenwood, Mills County, Iowa
- Marriage: Mary Jane "Mae" Reed on 12 Apr 1900 in Lamar Town, Prowers County, Colorado
- Died: 15 May 1964, Montose County, Colorado at age 85
- Buried: Grandview Cemetery, Montrose County, Colorado
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1880, Iowa, Mills County, Glenwood Township District 129, Image 3 of 50. Age 2 yrs.
• Wedding Anniversary, 1963, Montrose County, Colorado. "Mr. and Mrs. Martin Farrar of Montrose, formerly of Fort Collins, observed their 63rd wedding anniversay Friday. Mr. Farrar came to Fort Collins from Glenwood, Iowa in 1882. A violinist, he played for dances here. He and Mrs. Farrar lived on Route 1. Their home is now at 812 South 10th Street in Montrose."
• Obituary, 1964. Martin Ellis Farrar was born in Glenwood, Mills Co. Iowa to Reed and Mary Ellen Lee Farrar. The family was in Laporte, Larimer Co. Colorado by 1885.
Martin married Mae Reed Farrar on 4/12/1900. They had one daughter, Alice Geraldine Farrar.
Martin married Mary Jane "Mae" Reed on 12 Apr 1900 in Lamar Town, Prowers County, Colorado. (Mary Jane "Mae" Reed was born on 22 Aug 1878 in Grant County, Wisconsin, died in Apr 1968 in Montrose, Montrose County, Colorado and was buried in Grand View Cemetery, Montrose, Montrose County, Colorado.)