- Born: 23 Jun 1880, Glenwood, Mills County, Iowa
- Marriage: Allen Clifford Cameron on 3 Jul 1898 in Larimer County, Colorado
- Died: 2 Nov 1968, Kirkland, King County, Washington at age 88
- Buried: Sunset Hills Memorial Park, Bellevue, King County, Washington
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1900, Colorado, Larimer County, Precinct 10, District 213, Image 6 of 9. Age 19 yrs., married 2 yrs., mother of 1 child, 1 child living.
• Social Security Death Index, Nov 1968, Washington.
Name: Ethel Cameron
Last Residence: 98052 Redmond, King, Washington, United States of America Born: 23 Jun 1881
Died: Nov 1968
State (Year) SSN issued: Washington (1965)
• Obituary, 7 Nov 1968, Kirkland, King County, Washington. Thursday Nov. 7 1968
Born in Glenwood, Mills Co. Iowa, the daughter of Reed and Mary Ellen Lee Farrar. She married Allen Cameron on 7/3/1898 in Larimer Co. Colorado.
They had two children, Martin Harold Cameron and Arlene Cameron Poole.
Mrs. Al (Ethel Farrar) Cameron of Kirkland , WA died Saturday, Nov. 2, the age of 88. Survivors in Fort Collins, CO, include her sister Gladys Farrar Dixon and 3 nieces, Mrs. Esther Moore, Mrs. Ellen McClelland and Mrs. Hazel Kern and 2 nephews Lee Dixon and Gerald Dixon. A son Harold Camerson of Kirkland also survives.
Mrs. Cameron was the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Reed Farrar, pioneer Laporte residents.
Buriel was at Kirkland.
Ethel married Allen Clifford Cameron on 3 Jul 1898 in Larimer County, Colorado. (Allen Clifford Cameron was born on 20 Jun 1877 in New York, died in 1963 in King County, Washington and was buried in Sunset Hills Memorial Park, Bellevue, King County, Washington.)