- Born: 25 Dec 1883, LaPorte, Larimer County, Colorado
- Marriage: Walter Stephen "Tim" Dixon on 12 Apr 1903 in LaPorte, Larimer County, Colorado
- Died: 4 Feb 1970, Fort Collins, Larimer County, Colorado at age 86
- Buried: Grandview Cemetery, Fort Collins, Larimer County, Colorado, Plot: G 1 46 3
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1900, Colorado, Larimer County, Precinct 10, District 213, Image 5 of 9. Age 16 yrs., single, at school.
• Obituary: Fort Collins Coloradoan, Feb 1970. "Mrs. Gladys Farrar Dixon of 201 S. Whitcomb Street, a lifetime area resident, died Wednesday, February 4th, 1970 at a local nursing home after an extended illness.
Mrs. Dixon was born December 25, 1883 in LaPorte, Colorado to Reed and Mary Ellen Lee Farrar. She was 86 years old at the time of her death. She was married to Walter S. "Tim" Dixon on April 12, 1903 at the Parsonage in Laporte. He died January 1, 1960.
She was a member of the First United Methodist Church and belonged to the Pioneer Association.
Mrs. Dixon is survived by her children; Lee Dixon, Walter Gerald Dixon Mrs. Esther Moore, and Mrs. Ellen McClelland. 11 grandchildren and 29 great grandchildren.
Services will be held Saturday, Feb. 7 at 10 a.m. at the Warren Funeral Chapel. Burial will be in the Grandview Cemetery."
Gladys married Walter Stephen "Tim" Dixon on 12 Apr 1903 in LaPorte, Larimer County, Colorado. (Walter Stephen "Tim" Dixon was born on 22 May 1877 in Greeley, Weld County, Colorado, died on 1 Jan 1960 in Fort Collins, Larimer County, Colorado and was buried in Plot: G 1 46 4, Grandview Cemetery, Fort Collins, Larimer County, Colorado.)