Arthur Lee Farrar
- Born: 27 Mar 1890, LaPorte, Larimer County, Colorado
- Marriage: Margaret Lucy Finley
- Died: 9 Jan 1958, Grand Junctiion, Mesa County Colorado at age 67
- Buried: Memorial Gardens Cemetery, Grand Junction, Mesa County, Colorado
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1900, Colorado, Larimer County, Precinct 10, District 213, Image 6 of 9. Age 10 yrs., at school.
• Census, 1930, Colorado, Larimer County, Laporte, District 7, Image 3 of 16. Age 40 yrs., divorced, laborer.
• Obituary: Fort Collins Obituary, Jan 1958. ARTHUR FARRAR DIES
"The death of Arthur Farrar, 67, native of Laporte and a resident of this area for half a century, was reported Thursday from his home at Grand Junction, where he died Wednesday evening.
Mr. Farrar was the son of the late Mr. and Mrs. Reed Farrar, pioneer residents of Laporte. He was one of their nine children of whom five now survive. He moved to Grand Junction about a dozen years ago, after farming here for many years.
Surviving him are his widow of Grand Junction, a daughter, Mrs. Helen Fuller of Grand Junction, and two sons Francis of Philadelphia and Duane Farrar of Beeville, Texas.
A brother Martin Farrar of Montrose and his four sisters are Mrs. Gladys Dixon of Fort Collins, Mrs. Grace Black of Rapid City South Dakota, Mrs. Ethel Cameron of Kirkland, Washington and Mrs. Jessie Brandis of Fort Collins. The widow is a daughter of Mrs. Effie Finley of Fort Collins.
Seven grandchildren and several nieces and nephews also survive. Mrs. Hazel Brandis of Fort Collins is a niece."
Arthur married Margaret Lucy Finley, daughter of Archie Frank Finley and Effie Amona Rogers. (Margaret Lucy Finley was born on 7 Jan 1908 in Colorado, died on 2 Jan 2003 in Grand Junctiion, Mesa County Colorado and was buried in Memorial Gardens Cemetery, Grand Junction, Mesa County, Colorado.)