Julia Naomi Farrar
- Born: 3 Apr 1894, LaPorte, Larimer County, Colorado
- Marriage: James Otto Knight on 10 Sep 1917 in Fort Collins, Larimer County, Colorado
- Died: 26 Feb 1952, Tacoma, Pierce County, Washington at age 57
- Buried: Grandview Cemetery, Fort Collins, Larimer County, Colorado
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1900, Colorado, Larimer County, Precinct 10, District 213, Image 6 of 9. Age 6 yrs.
• Obituary: Fort Collins newspaper, 26 Feb 1952. FORMER RESIDENT MRS. KNIGHT DIES
"Mrs. J.O. Knight , a native of Laporte and girlhood resident of both Laporte and Fort Collins, died Tuesday at Tacoma, WA, following a heart attack.
Mrs. Knight, 57, was born April 3, 1894 at Laporte. Before her marriage she was Miss Julia Farrar. Surviving her are the widower and three children, J. Arnold Knight of Westminster, Albert L. Knight who is with Army occupation forces in Germany, and Mrs. George Corbett of Mcfadden Wyoming.
She also leaves seven grandchildren and six brothers and sisters and several nieces and nephews.
The brothers and sisters are Martin E. Farrar of Montrose, Arthur L. Farrar of Tabernash, Mrs. H.A. Black of Rapid City South Dakota, Mrs. A.C. Cameron of Kirkland Washington and Mrs. W.S. Dixon and Mrs. Jessie Brandis, both of Fort Collins. The funeral will be at Tacoma."
Married James Otto Knight on 9/10/1917 in Fort Collins.
Julia married James Otto Knight, son of John Franklin Knight and Susan Matilda Lahe, on 10 Sep 1917 in Fort Collins, Larimer County, Colorado. (James Otto Knight was born on 11 Oct 1896 in Hartville, Wright County, MIssouri, died on 17 Mar 1959 in Seattle, King County, Washington and was buried in Grandview Cemetery, Fort Collins, Larimer County, Colorado.)