Raymond Clinton Farrar
- Born: Mar 1834, Brownsville, Jefferson County, New York
- Marriage: Lovina Jane Hayden on 16 Jun 1873 in Colorado
- Died: 27 Jun 1912, Boulder, Boulder County, Colorado at age 78
- Buried: Grandview Cemetery, Fort Collins, Larimer County, Colorado
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1850, MIchigan, St. Joseph County, Fabius Township, Image 8 of 12. Age 16 yrs., farmer.
• Obituary, Jun 1912, Boulder, Boulder County, Colorado. Born in Brownsville, NY, the son of Josiah and Julia Arnold Farrar. Married to Lavina Hayden. Parents of 12 children. Brother to Reed Farrar.
Fort Collins Courier, June 1912
"Pioneer Dies in Boulder Thursday"
Clint Farrar, a resident of Fort Collins,(Larimer Co.) and vicinity for over 40 years, died in Boulder, Thursday of old age and a general breakdown. He had been ill since late last January. The body will arrive here at 11:15 today and the services will be held at 2:00 o'clock this afternoon. Interment will be in Grandview Cemetery.
Mr. Farrar, the son of Josiah and Julia Arnold Farrar, came to Colorado in the 1860's, locating first on the St. Vrain, near the present site of Longmont.
He did not remain there long, however, and soon came to Fort Collins. He formerly lived on the Lindenmeier place, later on the Anderson place and then on a farm about one mile west of town. He was at one time road overseer, and continued to farm until two years ago. He had lived in Boulder since last Christmas. He is survived by his wife, Lavina, and eleven children as follows: Guy Farrar, Wellington; Mrs. James Seaman, north of this city; Mrs. Hazel Carlton of Weld county; Joseph Farrar, north of town; Sanford Farrar, Weld County; Mrs. Dora Hedenskog, Ault; Mrs. Nora Hedenskog, Denver; Mrs. Minnie Hunt, Boulder; Ray Farrar, address unknown and John Farrar, address unknown.
Raymond married Lovina Jane Hayden on 16 Jun 1873 in Colorado. (Lovina Jane Hayden was born on 12 Nov 1855 in Hamilton, Butler County, Ohio, died on 24 Oct 1923 in Boulder, Boulder County, Colorado and was buried in Grandview Cemetery, Fort Collins, Larimer County, Colorado.)