- Born: Aug 1848, Three Rivers, St. Joseph County, Michigan
- Marriage: George Binford on 24 Dec 1872 in Mills County, Iowa
- Died: 8 Apr 1913, Pomona, Los Angeles County, California at age 64
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1850, MIchigan, St. Joseph County, Fabius Township, Image 9 of 12. Age 2 yrs.
• Census, 1870, Iowa, Mills County, Glenwood Township, Glenwood Post Office, Image 8 of 15. Age 22 yrs., school teacher.
• Obituary, Apr 1913, Los Angeles County, California. Born in Three Rivers, St. Joseph Co. MI, she was the daughter of Josiah and Julia Arnold Farrar.
She was the wife of George Binford.
"The funeral of Mrs. Addie F. Binford who died at the family home 1340 West 5th Street on Monday morning. The body will later be taken to Los Angeles for burial."
Mrs. George H. Binford died at the family home on Monday morning. Death was the result of a second stroke of apoplexy, the first stroke having occured about 5 weeks ago from which is was thought she had nearly recovered.
She leaves a husband, George and a sister Mrs. Herchin of Los Angeles, a sister in Seattle, Mrs. Vollintine and serveral brothers in Colorado.
Mrs. Binford was born in Michigan and has lived in Pomona for three years."
Adeline married George Binford on 24 Dec 1872 in Mills County, Iowa. (George Binford was born on 25 Feb 1845 in Indiana, died on 21 Nov 1916 in Pomona, Los Angeles County, California and was buried in Salem South Cemetery, Salem, Henry County, Iowa.)