Grace Pearl Hyde
- Born: 17 Apr 1901, Waterloo, Black Hawk County, Iowa
- Marriage (1): Francis Marion Turpen on 19 Jan 1916 in Iowa
- Marriage (2): Lemuel Slim Garnett Love in Apr 1926 in Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming
- Died: 7 Oct 1986, Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming at age 85
- Buried: Natrona Memorial Gardens, Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, Plot: Christus Garden 35C 2
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1910, Iowa, Mills County Indian Creek Township, District 94, Image 8 of 16. Age 10 yrs.
• Census, 1900, Iowa, Mills County, Oak Township, District 99, Image 7 of 27. Age 2/12 yr.
Grace married Francis Marion Turpen on 19 Jan 1916 in Iowa. (Francis Marion Turpen was born on 24 Sep 1891 in Pleasanton, Decatur County, Iowa, died on 4 Nov 1923 in Creston, Union County, Iowa and was buried in Hamilton Cemetery, Pleasanton, Decatur County, Iowa.)
Grace next married Lemuel Slim Garnett Love in Apr 1926 in Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming. (Lemuel Slim Garnett Love was born on 23 Dec 1899 in Perry, McCLain County, Oklahoma, died on 19 Jun 1979 in Walla Walla County, Washington and was buried in Columbia Memorial Gardens, Pasco, Franklin County, Washington.)