David James Bryson
- Born: 3 Dec 1854, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois
- Died: 31 Oct 1913, Valley Townshiip, Page County, Iowa at age 58
- Buried: North Grove Cemetery, Hepburn, Page County, Iowa
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1860, Iowa, Page County, Hawleyvill Township, Image 4 of 4. Age 5 yrs.
• Census, 1880, Iowa, Page County, Valley Township, District 151, Image 16 of 20. Age 25 yrs., single, farmer.
• Census, 1900, Iowa, Page County, Valley Township, District 98, Image 6 of 22. Age 45 yrs., single, farmer.
• Obituary: Page County Democrat, 6 Nov 1913, Clarinda, Page County, Iowa. Mr. David Bryson, an old settler of Valley township, died Saturday morning at his home following a week's illness from pneumonia. He was a man highly respected. The funeral was held at 2 p. m. Sunday and interment in the North Grove cemetery.