- Born: 4 Jan 1894, Decatur, Benton County, Arkansas
- Marriage: Phillip Hulshizer Collier on 10 Apr 1911
- Died: 9 Nov 1968, Casa Grande, Pinal, Arizona, United States at age 74
- Buried: Mountain View Cemetery, Casa Grande, Pinal County, Arizona
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1900, Arkansas, Benton County, El Dorado Township, District 6, Image 7 of 12. Age 6 yrs.
• Obituary, 1968, Casa Grande, Pinal County, Arizona. Funeral services were held today at 3 p.m. at Cole and Maud Chapel for Pearl Collier, who died Saturday at Hoemako Hospital. Rev. Sidney Cox, of Calvary Baptist Church, officiated.
Born Jan. 4, 1894 in Decatur, Arkansas, Mrs. Collier had lived in Arizona for 50 years, of which 46 were spent in Casa Grande. She resided on the Trekell Ranch and was a member of the Calvary Baptist Church.
She is survived by her husband, Phillip H., of Casa Grande; her daughter, Mrs. Beulah Colston, of Tucson; her sisters, Mrs. Maude Willmoth, of Decatur, Mrs. Lou Guffey, of Roswell, New Mexico; three grandchildren and eight great-granchildren.
Burial was in Mountain View Cemetery.
Pearl married Phillip Hulshizer Collier on 10 Apr 1911. (Phillip Hulshizer Collier was born on 24 Jan 1887 in Manchester, Delaware County, Iowa, died on 4 Feb 1970 in Arizona City, Pinal County, Arizona and was buried in Mountain View Cemetery, Casa Grande, Pinal County, Arizona.)