- Born: 1 Apr 1819, Pennsylvaina
- Marriage: Christian Berkey in 1839 in Wayne, Wayne County, Ohio
- Died: 9 Mar 1893, Orrville, Wayne County, Ohio at age 73
- Buried: Oak Grove Mennonite Church Cemetery, Smithville, Wayne County, Ohio
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary, 1893, Wayne County, Ohio. On the 9th of March, 1893, in Wayne Co., Ohio, of asthma, Sarah, wife of Christian Berkey, aged 73 years, 11 months and 8 days. She was buried in the Oakgrove Amish burying ground, where a large concourse of friends and relatives assembled to pay the last tribute of respect to the beloved sister. She was a faithful member of the Amish Mennonite church and leaves an aged husband and two daughthers to mourn their loss. She was fully resigned to her heavenly father's will and longed to go to her eternal home. Services by J. K. Yoder at the house and David Hostetler at the meeting house, from Isa. 38:1. "Set thine house in order, for thou shalt die and not live."
Sarah married Christian Berkey, son of Daniel Berkey Sr. and Susanna Ripple, in 1839 in Wayne, Wayne County, Ohio. (Christian Berkey was born on 12 Feb 1811 in Somerset, Somerset County, Pennsylvania, died on 26 Jan 1903 in Green Township, Wayne County, Ohio and was buried in Oak Grove Mennonite Church Cemetery, Smithville, Wayne County, Ohio.)