Roelef Martense Schenck
- Born: 1630, Amersfoort, Utrecht, Netherlands
- Marriage: Neeltje Gerretse Couwenhoven in 1660 in Flatlands, Kings, New York, United States
- Died: 1705, Flatlands, Long Island, New York, United States at age 75
- Buried: New Utrecth Cemetery, Bensonhurst, Kings County, New York
Noted events in his life were:
• Passenger and Immigration List, 1650, New Jersey.
Name: Roelof Martinsen Schenck
Place: New Jersey
Source Publication Code: 505
Primary Immigrant: Schenck, Roelof Martinsen
• General History. Roelof Martense Schenck born about 1630 in the Netherlands. He came to New Amsterdam in 1650 with his brother, Jan Martense. He settled in the Flatlands in 1650. He married 1) Neetlje Gerretse Van Couwenhoven in 1660, (baptized September 20, 1641 Brooklyn NY); she died about 1672; was the daughter of Gerret Wolfertse Van Couwenhoven and Aeltje Cornelis Cool; 2) he then married Annatie Fieters Wyckoff in 1675 baptized 27 Nov 1650 New Amsterdam RDC; died November 9, 1688; daughter of Pieter Claesen Wyckoff; 3) he then married on November 30, 1688 Catherine Cregier baptized April 5, 1643in New Amsterdam RDC, she was the widow of Stoffel Hooglandt. Roelof died in Flatlands 1705.
Roelef married Neeltje Gerretse Couwenhoven, daughter of Gerret Wolfertse Van Couwenhoven and Aeltje Cornelis Cool, in 1660 in Flatlands, Kings, New York, United States. (Neeltje Gerretse Couwenhoven was born on 20 Sep 1641 in Flatlands, Kings, New York, United States and died in 1672 in Brooklyn, Kings, New York, United States.)