- Born: 1518, Berkeley, Gloucestershire, England
- Marriage: Sir Robert Throgmorton Knight in 1527 in Berkeley, Gloucestershire, England
- Died: 1541, Alcester, Warwickshire, England at age 23
- Buried: Coughton, St. Peter Churchyard, Coughton, Warwickshire, England
Noted events in her life were:
• General History: England. Muriel Berkeley was born to Thomas Berkeley 5th Lord Berkeley, and Eleanor (Alianor) Constable.
The issue of Muriel and Robert included: Catherine (c. 1532-12 Feb 1580), married Henry (Robert) Norwood circa 1547 and had issue; Thomas Throckmorton of Coughton (1533-13 Mar 1614), married c.1556 Mary Whorwood (c.1535-28 Apr 1607) and had issue five daughters and two sons including John Throckmorton Esq. (1580-1614/15), father of Robert Throckmorton, 1st Baronet(1599-1650; Elizabeth (born c.1535), married Sir John Goodwin. No issue; Anne (c. 1541-16 Dec 1603), married Sir Ralph Sheldon and had issue; Mary (born c.1543), married Sir Edward Arden of Park Hall (1542-1583) and had a daughter, Catherine, who married Edward, 1st Baronet Devereux of Castle Bromwich, son of Walter Devereux, 1st Viscount Hereford.
Muriel married Sir Robert Throgmorton Knight, son of Sir George Throckmorton and Anna Katherine Vaux, in 1527 in Berkeley, Gloucestershire, England. (Sir Robert Throgmorton Knight was born in 1510 in Alcester, Warwickshire, England, died on 12 Feb 1581 in Coughton, Warwickshire, England and was buried in Coughton, St. Peter Churchyard, Coughton, Warwickshire, England.)