Jasper Marion Chapman
- Born: 4 Oct 1905, Edison, Furmas County, Nebraska
- Marriage: Lola Belle Deselms on 8 May 1926 in Edison, Furmas County, Nebraska
- Died: 6 Jun 1987, Caldwell, Canyon County, Idaho at age 81
- Buried: Hillcrest Memorial Gardens, Caldwell, Canyon County, Idaho
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1930, Nebraska, Furnas County, Edison Village, District 9, Image 3 of 7. Age 24 yrs., age of first marriage 20 yrs., Laborer, Drug Line
• Obituary, 1987, Canyon County, Idaho. Services for Jasper "Jack" Marion Chapman, 81, of Caldwell, who died Saturday, June 6, at home of natural causes, will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the Dakan Funeral Chapel, Caldwell. The Rev. Lois True will officiate, assisted by the Rev. Jim Garron. Burial will follow at Hillcrest Memorial Gardens, Caldwell.
Mr. Chapman was born Oct. 4, 1905, at Furnas County, Neb., to Benjamin and Jenette Chapman. He was reared and educated in Nebraska. He married Lola Belle DeSelms May 8, 1926, at Edison, Neb. His hobbies included hunting and fishing with his sons and grandsons and telling stories from the family's history. He attended the Canyon County Baptist Church.
He is survived by his wife of Caldwell; two sons and daughters-in-law, the Rev. Willard and Julia Chapman of Caldwell and Eugene and Virginia Chapman of New Plymouth; a sister and brother-in-law, Maude and Ralph Polter; a sister-in-law, Laverne Chapman of Edison; five grandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren; four great-great-grandchildren; and numerous nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by two sisters and two brothers. Pallbearers will be Randy Chapman, Jack L. Chapman, Wayne Ennis, Howard Gilbert, Vernon Smith, Stacey Garza and Archie Lowman.
Jasper married Lola Belle Deselms, daughter of Walter Edwin Deselms and Alice Viola Smith, on 8 May 1926 in Edison, Furmas County, Nebraska. (Lola Belle Deselms was born on 3 Feb 1908 in Dundy, Nebraska, United States, died on 6 Dec 2002 in Caldwell, Canyon County, Idaho and was buried in Hillcrest Memorial Gardens, Caldwell, Canyon County, Idaho.)