Lola Elizabeth Smith
- Born: 13 Feb 1884, Chester County, Ohio
- Died: 13 Dec 1969, Nampa, Canyon County, Idaho at age 85
- Buried: Hillcrest Memorial Gardens, Caldwell, Canyon County, Idaho
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1900, Nebraska, Chase County, Bussell Township, District 20, Image 4 of 7. Age 16 yrs., single.
• Obituary, 1969, Canyon County, Idaho. NAMPA \emdash Services for Lola E. Triplett, 85, of 123 Fern, who died Saturday in a Nampa hospital, will be conducted at 11 a.m. Monday at the Shepherd Mortuary Chapel by the Rev. Edward J. Eichenberger of North Nampa Church of the Nazarene. Interment will be at Hillcrest.
She was born Feb. 13, 1884, at Chester County, Ohio. She was reared and
attended schools in Nebraska. She married Ned C. Triplett in July of 1901 at
Imperial, Neb. They lived in Oklahoma until 1938 when they moved to Nampa.
Survivors besides her husband include two daughters, Mrs. C. L. Strang, and Mrs. Julia Geddes, both of Nampa; a sister, Mrs. Dessie Felt, Denver; two brothers, John Smith, Imperial, and Ray Smith, Port Townsend, Wash.; six grandchildren, 26 great-grandchildren and two great-great-grandchildren. A son preceded her in death.