Ethel May Schmoe
- Born: 6 Feb 1893, Oak Grove, Jackson County, Missouri
- Marriage (1): Charles Allen Nave on 14 Mar 1935 in Yakima, Yakima County, Washington
- Marriage (2): George Washington Pace about 1909 in Cedar County, MIssouri
- Died: 28 Aug 1971, Pullman, Whitman County, Washington at age 78
- Buried: Quincy Cemetery, Quincy, Grant County, Washington
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1900, Colorado, Teller County, Lawrence Township, District 136, Image 8 of 13. Age 7 yrs.
• Census, 1910, Missouri, Cedar County, South Box Township, District 51, Image 18 of 26. Age 17 yrs., married 1 yr., mother of 1 child, 1 child living.
• Census, 1920, Washington, Yakima County, Toppenish Township, District 209, Image 46 of 63. Age 26 yrs.
• Census, 1930, Idaho, Adams County, New Meadows Township, District 10, Image 1 of 9. Age 36 yrs., age of first marriage 15 yrs.
Ethel married Charles Allen Nave, son of Charlie Houston Nave and Aurora Josepha (Josie) Lomax, on 14 Mar 1935 in Yakima, Yakima County, Washington. (Charles Allen Nave was born on 5 Oct 1896 in Edinburg, Christian County, Illinois, died on 26 Nov 1973 in Quincy, Grant County, Washington and was buried in Quincy Cemetery, Quincy, Grant County, Washington.)
Ethel next married George Washington Pace, son of James Henry Pace and Hester Ann, about 1909 in Cedar County, MIssouri. (George Washington Pace was born on 21 Nov 1886 in Cedar City, Cedar County, Missouri and died in Oct 1929 in Toppenish, Yakima County, Washington.)