James Otto Knight
- Born: 11 Oct 1896, Hartville, Wright County, MIssouri
- Marriage: Julia Naomi Farrar on 10 Sep 1917 in Fort Collins, Larimer County, Colorado
- Died: 17 Mar 1959, Seattle, King County, Washington at age 62
- Buried: Grandview Cemetery, Fort Collins, Larimer County, Colorado
Noted events in his life were:
• Obituary: Fort Collins newspaper clipping, 17 Feb 1959. "JAMES O. KNIGHT, 60, DIES IN WASHINGTON"
"James O. Knight who lived here before moving to the state of Washington about 20 years ago, died at Seattle, Tuesday. His body will be brought here for the funeral and burial being arranged by the Blythe-Goodrich morturary.
Mr. Knight, 60 was the husband of Mrs. Julia Knight who was born at Laporte and died Feb. 26, 1952. He was a brother in law of Mrs. Jessie Brandis and Mrs. W.S. Dixon of Fort Collins.
He was born in Missouri. His death ended an illness of several years. He had lived at Seattle eight or nine years after moving there from Tacoma, WA. His children are J. Arnold Knight of Seattle, Albert L. Knight of Colorado Springs and Mrs. George Corbitt of McFadden, Wyoming.
Also surviving are his mother, Mrs. Susan Miles of Bucyrus, MO and seven grandchildren."
James married Julia Naomi Farrar, daughter of Reed Farrar and Mary Ellen Lee, on 10 Sep 1917 in Fort Collins, Larimer County, Colorado. (Julia Naomi Farrar was born on 3 Apr 1894 in LaPorte, Larimer County, Colorado, died on 26 Feb 1952 in Tacoma, Pierce County, Washington and was buried in Grandview Cemetery, Fort Collins, Larimer County, Colorado.)