Margaret Faye Quinn
- Born: 28 Jan 1899, Oxford, Furnas County, Nebraska
- Marriage: William Louis Longsine on 1 Nov 1916 in Alma, Harlan County, Nebraska
- Died: 25 Dec 1970, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon at age 71
- Buried: Skyline Memorial Gardens, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1900, Nebraska, Furnas County, Oxford Precinct, Image 6 of 20. Age 1 yr.
• Census, 1910, Nebraska, Furnas County, Oxford Precinct, Image 20 of 22. Age 11 yrs.
• Obituary: The Sunday Oregonian, 27 Dec 1970, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon. Mrs. William L. Longsine- Mrs. William L. (Maggie Fay) Longsine, a Portland resident for the past 29 years, died Friday in a local hospital.
Born Jan. 28, 1899, in Oxford, Neb., Mrs. Longsine was a resident of 2136 N. Sumner St.
She was a retired cheese wrapper, leaving Mayflower Farms in 1963 after 18 years employment. Mrs. Longsine had been married for more than 54 years.
She was a member of Oxford Baptist Church, Oxford, Neb.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Lorin, Edmonds, Wash.; a daughter, Mrs. John Wheat, Coos Bay; two sisters and a brother, Mrs. Anna Longsine, Nellie Vanmatre and Joe Quinn, all of Oxford, Neb.; eight grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the Killingsworth Little Chapel of the Chimes with vault interment at Skyline Memorial Gardens.
Margaret married William Louis Longsine on 1 Nov 1916 in Alma, Harlan County, Nebraska. (William Louis Longsine was born on 6 Oct 1892 in Stanford, Harlan County, Nebraska, died on 28 Mar 1977 in Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon and was buried in Skyline Memorial Gardens, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon.)