Catherine May "Kate" Quinn
- Born: 10 Dec 1862, Kentland, Newton County, Indiana, USA
- Marriage: Danial Thomas Roach on 9 Jan 1877 in Earl Park, Benton County, Indiana
- Died: 10 Feb 1885, Hollinger, Furnas County, Nebraska at age 22
- Buried: Lennemann Cemetery, Orleans, Harlan County, Nebraska
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1870, Indiana, Newton County, Jefferson Township, Image 27 of 41. Age 8 yrs., at home.
• Note, 1885. Known as Kate or Katie. She and her husband remained in Indiana when her family, the Quinns, journeyed west to homestead in Furnas County, Nebraska in 1879. She was visiting them when she gave birth to her youngest child. She died from complications of tuberculosis and/or child birth. The baby also died. She left a husband, Daniel, and two young children, Mary Bridget ("Mame") and Thomas, her parents, four sisters and six brothers.
Catherine married Danial Thomas Roach on 9 Jan 1877 in Earl Park, Benton County, Indiana. (Danial Thomas Roach was born in 1860 in Mercer County, New Jersey, died on 27 Jun 1934 in Eagle Bend, Todd County, Minnesota and was buried in Eagle Bend Cemetery, Eagle Bend, Todd County, Minnesota.)