Harvey S. Maggard
- Born: 25 Mar 1872, Greenville, Wayne County, Missouri
- Marriage: Margaret "Maggie" Quinn on 12 Sep 1893 in Kirwin, Philliips County, Kansas
- Died: 3 Oct 1943, Denver, Denver County, Colorado at age 71
- Buried: Oxford Cemetery, Oxford, Harlan County, Nebraska
Noted events in his life were:
• Obituary, Oct 1943, Denver County, Colorado. Harvey S. Maggard, son of Jesse and Bell Maggard, was born at Greenville, Mo., March 25, 1872, and died in a Denver hospital on Oct. 3, 1943.
On Sept. 12, 1892, he was united in marriage to Maggie Quinn at Kirwin, Kansas. To this union were born two sons and a daughter. Ernest died in infancy. His wife passed away Dec. 29th, 1923.
On December 28th he went to the hospital with a bone ailment. After two operations and ten months of suffering he passed away.
He leaves to mourn his loss, his daughter, Grace Frase of Denver, Colo.; his son, John A. Maggard of the U. S. Navy; his mother, Mrs. Bell Maggard of Longmont, Colo.; four sisters: Mrs. Ed Rowley, Des Moines, Iowa; Mrs. Sara Shivers, Longmont, Colo.; Mrs. Dora Phoenix, Richmond, Calif; Mrs. Ben Phoenix, Des Moines, Iowa; three brothers: B. F. Maggard, Bellvue, Colo.; Jesse Maggard, San Cruis, Calif.; Orval Maggard, Phoenix, Arizona; six grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren, besides many other relatives and friends.
For many years Mr. Maggard made his home in and around Oxford. The past 25 years his home has been in western Nebraska and Colorado.
Interment was in the Oxford Cemetery beside his wife and grandson, Dale Frase.
• Note: Harve is buried next to wife Maggie although there is no separate stone, 1943.
Harvey married Margaret "Maggie" Quinn, daughter of James William Quinn and Mary Bridget Burns, on 12 Sep 1893 in Kirwin, Philliips County, Kansas. (Margaret "Maggie" Quinn was born on 16 Mar 1875 in Kentland, Newton County, Indiana, USA, died on 30 Dec 1923 in Culbertson, Hitchcock County, Nebraska and was buried in Oxford Cemetery, Oxford, Harlan County, Nebraska.)