Clara Etta "Clarity" Askey
- Born: 8 Mar 1876, Oxford, Furnas, Nebraska, United States
- Marriage: Charles Levi Clary on 24 May 1899 in Oxford, Furnas County, Nebraska
- Died: 7 Nov 1955, Spokane, Spokane County, Washington at age 79
- Buried: Fairmount Memorial Park Cemetery, Spokane, Spokane County, Washington
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1880, Nebraska, Furnas County, Dexter Precinct, District 20, Image 4 of 8. Age 4 yrs.
• Census, 1910, Nebraska, Harlan County, Emerson Township, Image 2 of 13. Age 34 yrs., married 10 yrs., mother of 6 children, 4 children living.
Clara married Charles Levi Clary, son of James Henry Clary and Sarah Ann Horam, on 24 May 1899 in Oxford, Furnas County, Nebraska. (Charles Levi Clary was born on 26 May 1870 in Hyannis, Grant County, Nebraska, died on 1 May 1921 in Chaonia, Wayne, Missouri, United States and was buried in Chaonia Cemetery, Chaonia, Wayne County, Missouri.)