Charles Levi Clary
- Born: 26 May 1870, Hyannis, Grant County, Nebraska
- Marriage: Clara Etta "Clarity" Askey on 24 May 1899 in Oxford, Furnas County, Nebraska
- Died: 1 May 1921, Chaonia, Wayne, Missouri, United States at age 50
- Buried: Chaonia Cemetery, Chaonia, Wayne County, Missouri
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1880, Nebraska, Saline County, South Fork Precinct, Image 13 of 13. Age 10 yrs.
• Census, 1910, Nebraska, Harlan County, Emerson Township, Image 2 of 13. Age 39 yrs., married 10 yrs., laborer, odd jobs.
Charles married Clara Etta "Clarity" Askey, daughter of Pvt William Askey and Lydia Laura Phillips, on 24 May 1899 in Oxford, Furnas County, Nebraska. (Clara Etta "Clarity" Askey was born on 8 Mar 1876 in Oxford, Furnas, Nebraska, United States, died on 7 Nov 1955 in Spokane, Spokane County, Washington and was buried in Fairmount Memorial Park Cemetery, Spokane, Spokane County, Washington.)