Alverda Mary Goosic
- Born: 7 Oct 1888, Beaver City, Furnas County, Nebraska
- Marriage: Samuel Washington Hall on 7 Oct 1909 in Furnas County, Nebraska
- Died: 15 Apr 1970, Cambridge, Furnas County, Nebraska at age 81
- Buried: Union Cemetery, Beaver City, Furnas County, Nebraska
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary, 1970. Mary Alverda Goosic, second of 10 children of Charlie and Maty Goosic, was born October 7, 1888 south east of Beaver City and went home to be with her Lord, April 15, 1970 at the Cambridge Memorial Hospital
She was united in marriage to Sam Hall, October 7, 1909. Mr. Hall passed away October 29, 1963.
To this union 4 children were born. She was preceded in death by her husband, one daughter, Clara, at 5 years of age, her parents, one sister and two brothers.
She leaves to mourn, 3 children, Mrs. Leon (Verna) Janett of Edison, Charlie Hall of Denver, Colo. and Mrs. Marion (Opal) Stubbs of Lexington, 11 grandchildren, 15 great grandchildren, 2 sons-in-law and 1 daughter-in-law, 3 brothers and 3 sisters and a number of nieces, nephews and a host of friends.
Funeral services were held at the Brethern Church in Beaver City Saturday afternoon. Rev. Kenneth Blood of North Platte officiated assisted by Rev. Ron Allerhiegen of Beaver City. Mrs. Warren Lush and daughter, Joni, sang and were accompanied at the organ by Mrs. Rowena Ackerman. Grandsons acted as casket bearers. Interment was made in Turner cemetery east of Beaver City.
Alverda married Samuel Washington Hall on 7 Oct 1909 in Furnas County, Nebraska. (Samuel Washington Hall was born on 4 Jul 1887 in Beaver City, Furnas County, Nebraska, died on 29 Oct 1962 in Furnas County, Nebraska and was buried in Union Cemetery, Beaver City, Furnas County, Nebraska.)