Alice Lorraine Pate
- Born: 9 Aug 1934, Otego, Jewell County, Kansas
- Marriage (1): Virgil Gail Seay on 6 Apr 1963 in Linwood, California
- Marriage (2): Ross Lanier Etheredge on 23 Jan 1953 in Hastings, Nebraska
- Died: 23 Apr 2000, Tahlequah, California at age 65
- Buried: 1 May 2000, Fort Gibson National Cemetery, 1423 Cemetery Road Fort Gibson, OK 74434, Section 17a Site 4
Noted events in her life were:
• California Marriage Index, 6 Apr 1963, Los Angeles, California. Name: Alice L Pate
Est. Birth: abt 1935
Spouse Name: Virgil G Seay
Spouse Age: 47
Est. Spouse Birth: abt 1916
Date: 6 Apr 1963
Location: Los Angeles
• Obituary: Jewell County Record, 11 May 2000, Jewell County, Kansas. Alice Seay
Alice Lorraine Seay, 65, died April 23 in Tahlequah, Calif.
She was the daughter of Josiah and Goldie (Ault) Pate and was born Aug. 9, 1934, in Otego, Kan.
On April 6,1963, she married Virgil Seay in Linwood, Calif.
Alice worked as a bookkeeper until 1993 when she moved to Tahlequah.
She was a member of Old Country Baptist Church.
Her husband preceded her in death on Jan. 17,1998. Her parents and one brother, Richard Clair Pate, also preceded her in death.
Survivors include four sons, Tom, and Randy, both of San Jacinto, Calif.; Danny, Bakersfield, Calif., and Terry, Tahlequah; a sister, Joan Hawkins, Tahlequah; a brother, Melvin Pate, Severance, Colo.; 13 grandchildren; four great-grandchildren.
A memorial service was April 27, at Hart Funeral Home Chapel with the Rev. Glen Rowan officiating. Hart Funeral Home, Tahlequah, was in charge of arrangements.
Alice married Virgil Gail Seay, son of Dorris Lester Seay and Flora Belle Koch, on 6 Apr 1963 in Linwood, California. (Virgil Gail Seay was born on 31 Jan 1916 in Lahoma, Oklahoma, died on 17 Jan 1998 in Tahlequah, Cherokee, Oklahoma, United States of America and was buried on 21 Jan 1998 in Fort Gibson National Cemetery, 1423 Cemetery Road Fort Gibson, OK 74434, Section 17a Site 4.)
Alice next married Ross Lanier Etheredge, son of Rev. John M. Etheredge and Mattie Sue Ham, on 23 Jan 1953 in Hastings, Nebraska. (Ross Lanier Etheredge was born on 25 Jan 1925 in Red Oak, Iowa and died on 30 Dec 1970 in Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California.)