Maria (Mary) Miller
- Born: 12 Dec1793, Burns Township, Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Marriage: Henry (Johann Heinrich) Ault about 1813 in York, Pennsylvania
- Died: 20 Nov 1831, Greggs Township, Centre County, Pennsylvania at age 37
- Buried: Heckman Cemetery, Gregg Township, Centre County, Pennsylvania
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1800, Pennsylvania, Berks County, Reading Boro, Roll 35 Book 1, Page 645.
• Census, 1820, Pennsylvania, Centre County, Haines Township, Roll 98 Book 1, Page 304.
• Census, 1830, Pennsylvania, Centre County, Gregg Township, Roll 165 Book 1, Page 360a.
• Cemetery: Heckman Cemetery, Section 1, Row 1, Lot #17, 1831, Gregg Township, Centre County, Pennsylvania.
Inscription on Maria's headstone:
Maria Ault nee Miller
wife of Henry
b 12 Aug 1793
d 20 Nov 1831
age 38y 3m 8d
Adj. 1. nee (pronounced "nay") - (meaning literally `born') used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman; "Hillary Clinton nee Rodham". The feminine form of the French word for "born". Used when giving the maiden name of a woman.
Maria married Henry (Johann Heinrich) Ault, son of Johann Heinrich "Henry" Ault and Anna Maria Walther, about 1813 in York, Pennsylvania. (Henry (Johann Heinrich) Ault was born on 8 Jul 1793 in Springfield, York County, Pennsylvania, died on 17 Jun 1858 in Orangeville, Stephenson County, Illinois and was buried in Orangeville Cemetery, Orangeville Township, Stephenson County, Illinois.)