Minerva "Minnie" Defrancie Brown
- Born: 24 Mar 1870, Fenton, New York
- Marriage: Delbert D. Fair
- Died: 2 Sep 1942, Wilmette, Cook, Illinois, United States at age 72
- Buried: 5 Sep 1942, Elmwood Cemetery, River Grove, Cook County, Illinios
Noted events in her life were:
• Illinois Death, 2 Sep 1942, Wilmette, Cook County, Illinois.
Name: Minerva D. Fair [Minerva D. Brown]
Birth Date: 24 Mar 1870
Birth Place: Fenton, New Jersey
Death Date: 2 Sep 1942
Death Place: Wilmette, Cook, Illinois
Burial Date: 5 Sep 1942
Burial Place: River Grove, Cook, Ill.
Cemetery Name: Elmwood
Death Age: 72
Marital Status: W
Residence: Wilmette, Cook, Ill.
Father Name: Joseph Brown
Father Birth Place: New Jersey
Mother Name: Elizabeth Crocker
Mother Birth Place: Cherryville, New York
Spouse Name: Delbert
Minerva married Delbert D. Fair, son of Samuel Fair and Mary Jane Hartsough. (Delbert D. Fair was born on 30 Jul 1865 in Waddams Towhship, Stephenson County, Illinois, died on 29 Nov 1941 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois and was buried on 2 Dec 1941 in #2-8, Lena Burial Park, Lena, Stephenson County, Illinois.)