Emmaline Louisa Hayward
- Born: 10 Sep 1853, Jefferson City, Cedar County, Missouri
- Marriage: John Andy Hill on 7 Jul 1872 in Miller County, Missouri
- Died: 5 Oct 1894, Davis City, Decatur County, Iowa at age 41
- Buried: 6 Oct 1894, Bethel Cemetery, Eden Township, Decatur County, Iowa
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary: Decatur County Journal, 11 Oct 1894. Mrs. Louisa Hill died at her home near Davis city, October 5, 1894, in her 41st year after a short illness.
Mrs. Hill was born in Cedar County, Missouri in 1853. She later moved to Calloway County and lived there a number of years before moving to Miller County where she married John A. Hill on July 7, 1872. They moved to Iowa in 1873.
She was the mother of twelve children. Four children have preceded her in death. The eight living children were present at the funeral service which was conducted at the Bethel Church on October 6th by Rev. Mitchell.
Mrs. Hill was a member of the Christian Church for twenty-five years.
She was a devoted wife and mother loved by all.
Her remains were buried in the cemetery at Bethel Church. The bereaved have the sympathy of the community. Cause of death: pneumonia and fever.
Children: Polly Hill Martin, Rosa Hill Luce, John Hill, Nancy Hill Marble, Bessie Hill Hedden, Fred Hill, Ethel Hill, Neff and Archie Bud Hill
Records show that four children Douglas, Martha, Alice and Leonard are buried in Bethel Cemetery.
Emmaline married John Andy Hill on 7 Jul 1872 in Miller County, Missouri. (John Andy Hill was born on 22 Jan 1838 in Terra Haute, Jackson County, Indiana, died on 2 Apr 1901 in Davis City, Decatur County, Iowa and was buried on 3 Apr 1901 in Bethel Cemetery, Eden Township, Decatur County, Iowa.)