- Born: 30 Aug 1849, Hunterdon County, New Jersey
- Marriage: Elizabeth Ann Palmer on 25 Dec 1871 in Wisconsin
- Died: 19 Nov 1923, Palatka, Putnam County, Florida at age 74
- Buried: Oak Hill East Cemetery, Palatka, Putnam County, Florida
Noted events in his life were:
• Census, 1880, Minnesota, Pipestone County, Pipestone Township, Image 3 of 5. Age 31 yrs., farmer.
• Obituary: Times Herald, 23 Nov 1923, Putnam County, Florida. Mr. William Harrison, for years a popular citizen of Florahome, but for the past year a resident of Palatka, died early Sunday morning at his home here, following an extended illness. Accompanied by his wife he came here a year ago for the benefit of his health, and for the past several months he had practically been an invalid.
The funeral was held Monday afternoon at 3 o'clock, Rev. J. F. Savell, the Baptist pastor conducting the impressive service. The interment was in Oak Hill East Cemetery.
Deceased was born in New Jersey, August 30th, 1849, being the eighth of thirteen children born to John J. and Catherine Harrison, of whom three brothers and one sister still survive. In the 70's he located in Wisconsin. He was married to Miss Elizabeth Palmer on December 25th, 1871. A few years later they moved to Minnesota, where they remained for about twenty years, raising two sons and two daughters, two of whom are still living. In 1899 the family came to Florida, settling at Florahome, being among the first to purchase property and make their home in the present drainage district. In 1913 his wife passed away. In 1914 he married the wife who now survives him. He had many friends throughout this section, and his death is deplored by the entire community.
William married Elizabeth Ann Palmer, daughter of John K. Palmer and Jane Wilson, on 25 Dec 1871 in Wisconsin. (Elizabeth Ann Palmer was born on 11 Jul 1847 in Uniion City, Union County, Pennsylvania, died on 16 Apr 1913 in Florahome, Putnam County, Florida and was buried in Oak Hill East Cemetery, Palatka, Putnam County, Florida.)