Elizabeth Ann Palmer
- Born: 11 Jul 1847, Uniion City, Union County, Pennsylvania
- Marriage: William Harrison on 25 Dec 1871 in Wisconsin
- Died: 16 Apr 1913, Florahome, Putnam County, Florida at age 65
- Buried: Oak Hill East Cemetery, Palatka, Putnam County, Florida
Noted events in her life were:
• Census, 1880, Minnesota, Pipestone County, Pipestone Township, Image 3 of 5. Age 33 yrs., keeping house.
• Obituary, 25 Apr 1913, Palatka News. It is with sincerest regret that we announce the death of our dear friend and neighbor. She, with her husband, was one of the first settlers of Florahome, Fla., coming in 1899.
After living here about seven years Mr. and Mrs. Harrison moved to Dakota, then to Colorado and Texas, coming back to Florahome in August of last year, settling on their old place and happy in the work of making the home as near perfect as possible.
It was only for a few short months, though, for now the wife is gone to rest. and the husband's joy has turned to sorrow.
Elizabeth A. Palmer was born in Pennsylvania, July 11, 1847, was married to William Harrison December 25th, 1871, died April 16th, 1913, and buried in Oak Hill East Cemetery, Palatka, Fla.
She leaves to mourn her departure her husband, three children, Mable, Lela and Mack; twenty-one grandchildren; three sisters; two brothers; and a host of other relatives and friends. One child, baby Grover, died in infancy.
Elizabeth married William Harrison on 25 Dec 1871 in Wisconsin. (William Harrison was born on 30 Aug 1849 in Hunterdon County, New Jersey, died on 19 Nov 1923 in Palatka, Putnam County, Florida and was buried in Oak Hill East Cemetery, Palatka, Putnam County, Florida.)