Reuben Daniel Cornish
- Born: 19 Sep 1819, Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan
- Marriage (1): Margaret Brown on 22 Oct 1843 in Crown Point, Lake County, Indiana
- Marriage (2): Mary Brown on 18 Nov 1849 in Lake County, Indiana
- Died: 30 Dec 1906, Blaine, Whatcom County, Washington at age 87
- Buried: Blaine Cemetery, Blaine, Whatcom County, Washington
Noted events in his life were:
• Obituary, 4 Jan 1907, The Blaine Journal. R. D. Cornish passed away at his home on H street in this city at 9:30 o'clock last Sunday morning. Mr. Cornish had been confined to his home for some time, and as he had been patiently awaiting death for months, the end was not unexpected.
Mr. Cornish was born in Detroit, Michigan, in 1819 and was 87 years, 3 months and 11 days old. During his life time he lived in the states of Michigan, New York, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska and Washington. He came to Blaine in 1890 and has lived here ever since. Mr. Cornish spent most of his life as a farmer, but was for four years an agent of the Michigan Central railway at Ross, Indiana. He joined the Methodist Episcopal church when twenty-one years of age, and remained a follower of its teachings throughout the remainder of his life. The funeral service was conducted from his late home by Rev. George A. Sheafe, on Monday morning at 10 o'clock, and the interment was in the Blaine Cemetery. He leaves a widow, three children, grandchildren and great grandchildren to mourn his death.
Reuben married Margaret Brown on 22 Oct 1843 in Crown Point, Lake County, Indiana. (Margaret Brown was born on 25 Dec 1827 in New Castle, Henry County, Indiana, died in Sep 1849 in Crown Point, Lake County, Indiana and was buried in Ross Cemetery, Gary, Lake County, Indiana.)
Reuben next married Mary Brown on 18 Nov 1849 in Lake County, Indiana. (Mary Brown was born on 30 Jul 1833 in Henry County, Indiana, died on 17 Jul 1915 in Blaine, Whatcom County, Washington and was buried in Blaine Cemetery, Blaine, Whatcom County, Washington.)