Ella Alma Jacobitz
- Born: 11 Dec 1889, Nelson Village, Nuckolls County, Nebraska
- Marriage: Alvah Leroy Zeigler on 23 Jan 1913 in Nelson, Nuckolls County, Nebraska
- Died: 5 Oct 1978, Broken Bow, Custer County, Nebraska at age 88
- Buried: 9 Oct 1978, Guide Rock Cemetery, Guide Rock, Webster County, Nebraska
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary: The Nelson Gazette, 9 Nov 1978. Ella Alma Zeigler, daughter of Wilhelmena and Ferdinand Jacobitz, was born December 11, 1889, in Nuckolls County and died October 5, 1978, at the Brown County Hospital, Ainsworth, Nebraska.
She was united in marriage to Alvah Leory Zeigler and to this union were born five children.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Alvah; five sisters, Bertha Glebe, Ida Sack, Millie Moss, Clara Sorenson and Hulda Smith; three brothers, William, Albert and Julius; and a daughter, Eva Robertson.
Survivors include a sister, Lizzie Jacobitz of Hastings; a brother, Henry Jacobitz of Nelson; a daughter Clara Copp of Eugene, Oregon; three sons, Lyle of Brewster, Leslie of Ainsworth and Hilton of Eugene, Oregon; 8 grandchildren; 7 great grandchildren and one great great granddaughter.
Mrs. Zeigler lived most of her life in the Nuckolls County area and the Sandhills of Nebraska.
Graveside memorial services were on October 9, 1978, at the Guide Rock Cemetery. Rev. Bruce G. Swanson of the Brewster United Church of Christ officiated.
Ella married Alvah Leroy Zeigler, son of Herbert Sebiski Zeigler and Flora Adell Davis, on 23 Jan 1913 in Nelson, Nuckolls County, Nebraska. (Alvah Leroy Zeigler was born on 4 Oct 1890 in Mt. Clare, Nuckolls County, Nebraska, died on 23 Sep 1971 in Nelson, Nuckolls County, Nebraska and was buried in Guide Rock Cemetery, Guide Rock, Webster County, Nebraska.)