Nora Anenelle Williams
- Born: 17 May 1888, Tippecanoe County, Indiana
- Marriage: Floyd Alve Fuqua on 7 Mar 1914 in Tippecanoe County, Indiana
- Died: 12 Nov 1965, Tippecanoe County, Indiana at age 77
- Buried: Rest Haven Memorial Park, Lafayette, Tippecanoe Canoe County, Indiana
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary, Nov 1965, Tippecanoe County, Indiana. Mrs. Floyd A. Fuqua
Mrs. Nora A (Williams) Fuqua, 77, of 710 S. 27th St, died at 7:40 p.m. Friday in Home Hospital (Lafayette, Indiana) after an illness of 30 years. She was in the hospital two weeks.
She was a life resident of Lafayette and was married in 1912 to Floyd A, Fuqua. She attended the First Christian Church.
Surviving with the husband are a son, Floyd J, and a daughterm Mrs. Harold B. Farner, both of Lafayette; a brother, Arthur Williams of Lafayette, and three sisters, Mrs. Charles Anderson of Lafayette, Mrs. Minnie Thornell of Indianapolis and Mrs. Fred Olvey of Fortville.
Nora married Floyd Alve Fuqua, son of Harrison Musen "Harry" Fuqua and Lucinda C. "Lucy" Toney, on 7 Mar 1914 in Tippecanoe County, Indiana. (Floyd Alve Fuqua was born on 27 Jan 1894 in Lafayette, Tippecanoe County, Indiana, died on 21 Aug 1969 in Lafayette, Tippecanoe County, Indiana and was buried in Rest Haven Memorial Park, Lafayette, Tippecanoe Canoe County, Indiana.)