Gertrude Matilda Keck
- Born: 9 Feb 1907, Lone Jack, Jackson County, Missouri
- Marriage: Herbert Marble on 10 May 1927 in Jackson County, Missouri
- Died: 19 Feb 2003, Blue Springs, Jackson County, Missouri at age 96
- Buried: Lone Jack Cemetery, Lone Jack, Jackson County, Missouri
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary, 20 Feb 2003, Examinter. Matilda Gertrude "Gertie" Marble, 96, Oak Grove, died Feb. 19, 2003, at St. Mary's Hospital of Blue Springs.
Mrs. Marble was born Feb. 9, 1907, in Lone Jack, to Adam W. and Elizabeth (Snow) Keck. She married Hubert Marble in 1926, who preceded her in death in 1980. She was a homemaker and mother. She was also preceded in death by a son, Billy Marble, two brothers, Earl and Clarence Keck, and three sisters, Pearl Cook, and Myrtle and Ruby Keck.
Her survivors include two sons, Bob Marble and wife, Mildred, Oak Grove, and Brad Marble, Blue Springs; two daughters and sons-in-law, Norma and Bill Robinson and Dorothy and Max Brown, all of Oak Grove; a daughter-in-law, Sharon Marble, Blue Springs; eight grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; and four great-great-grandchildren.
Services will be Saturday at the Royer Funeral Home, Oak Grove. Burial will be in Lone Jack Cemetery.
Gertrude married Herbert Marble, son of Paul Marble and Lucy Taylor, on 10 May 1927 in Jackson County, Missouri. (Herbert Marble was born on 2 Apr 1908 in Oak Grove, Jackson County, Missouri and died in Apr 1980 in Lone Jack, Jackson County, Missouri.)