Mable Clara Marble
- Born: 2 Oct 1901, Brainard, Butler County, Nebraska
- Marriage: Roy Coy Phillips
- Died: 19 Jun 1990, Albuquerque, Bernalillo County, New Mexico at age 88
- Buried: Hemingford Cemetery, Hemingford, Box Butte County, Nebraska
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary, 1990, Nebraska. Funeral services for Mable (Phillips) Simmons will be held Friday, June 22, at 2 p.m. at Bates-Landa Funeral Home with Pastor William Shaner officiating. Burial will be in the Hemingford Cemetery.
Mrs. Simmons died Tuesday, June 19, 1990, in Albuquerque, N.M. at the age of 88.
She was born Oct.2, 1901, in Brainard, Neb., to James and Jessie Marble.
She married Roy C. Phillips of Hemingford and they lived in the Hemingford area for 31 years, until his death in 1950.
In 1951 she married Maurice Simmons.
She was a member of Rebekah Lodge #293 of Hemingford.
Preceding her in death were her parents; her husbands; a son, Leroy "Bud" Phillips, two daughters, Audrey Carraher and Doris Nason; a brother and a great-grandson.
Survivors include a son, Jim Phillips, Albuquerque; four daughters, Jean Fortner of Alliance and Winona Kasdorf, Teal Livingston and Janet West, all of Albuquerque; 25 grandchildren, 51 great-grandchildren and three great-great-grandchildren.
Mable married Roy Coy Phillips, son of Luke Phillips and Emma Virginia Bouvier. (Roy Coy Phillips was born on 18 Jul 1897 in Hemingford, Box Butte County, Nebraska, died on 30 Mar 1950 in Hemingford, Box Butte County, Nebraska and was buried in Hemingford Cemetery, Hemingford, Box Butte County, Nebraska.)