Lola Jane Kinyoun
- Born: 16 Nov 1926, Formosa, Jewell County, Kansas
- Marriage: Marshall Wayne Vale on 24 Jun 1946 in Weber, Jewell County, Kansas
- Died: 3 Dec 2009, Sun Lakes, Maricopa County, Arizona at age 83
- Buried: Evergreen Cemetery, Superior Nuckolls County, Nebraska
Noted events in her life were:
• Obituary, Dec 2009, Superior Express. Lola J. Vale, the daughter of Robert R. and Alma (Ross) Kinyoun, was born
on November 16, 1926 on a farm near Formoso, Kansas. She passed away on December 3, 2009 at Sun Lakes, Arizona at the age of 83 years and 17 days.
She was raised near Formosa, Kansas and graduated from Lovewell High
School with the class of 1944. Lola was united in marriage to Marshall Vale on June 24, 1945 at Webber, Kansas. To this union 3 children were born: Shirley, Richard and Steven.
Lola retired from bookkeeping at Alexander Motors. She resided in Superior
before relocating to Arizona in 2003. She was preceded in death by her parents and her husband Marshall W. Vale, on January 15, 1980.
She is survived by her daughter Shirley Hobbie and husband Ken of South
Riding, Virginia, sons Richard Vale and wife Lesa of Omaha, Nebraska, and Steven Vale and wife Diann of Tempe, Arizona, one sister June Wyatt and husband Merwyn of Superior, Nebraska, and a brother Dale Kinyoun and wife Margaret of Superior, Nebraska. Her grandchildren include Kelly, Kris, Kevin, Nick, Nolan, Jaimie and Morgan and one great-grandson, Jonathan along with many nieces, nephews and friends.
Lola married Marshall Wayne Vale, son of Wilber Davis Vale and Mona Elmuire Marshall, on 24 Jun 1946 in Weber, Jewell County, Kansas. (Marshall Wayne Vale was born on 5 Jan 1924 in Iowa, died on 15 Jan 1980 in Superior, Knuckols County, Nebraska and was buried in Evergreen Cemetery, Superior Nuckolls County, Nebraska.)