- Born: 1828, Hickman County, Kentucky
- Marriage: Isaac Henry Aldridge on 9 May 1847 in Moscow, Hickman County, Kentucky
- Died: 12 Aug 1855, Moscow, Hickman County, Kentucky at age 27
- Buried: Moscow Cemetery, Hickman County, Kentucky
Noted events in her life were:
• General History: Hickman County, Kentucky. Rebecca Bartlett was the daughter of Harry Bartlett and Margaret Goode Bartlett, born in Hickman County in 1829. She married Isaac Henry Aldridge on 9 May 1847 in Moscow, Hickman, KY.
When the census was enumerated in August 1850, Isaac and Rebecca were living in Hickman County. Isaac was a 39 yr. old farmer and Rebecca was 24 yrs. old with no occupation listed. They had two sons: J Aldridge, 2 yrs. old and George Aldridge, 7/12 yrs. old.
Rebecca's death was recorded in the Hickman County Death Registry. She died of dysentery on 18 Aug 1855 at 26 yrs. of age. She was living in Hickman County as a farmer's wife at the time of death. Her parents were listed as H & M Bartlett.
Rebecca's surviving children lived in the Bartlett household when the census was enumerated on 28 June 1860. Henry Aldridge was 12 yrs. old, Mary Aldridge was 8 yrs. old, and Margaret Aldridge was 6 yrs. old. Henry is the same age as the J. Aldridge enumerated in the 1850 census, and could be the same child. George Aldridge probably did not survive as he is not found mentioned again. The children were reared by their Aunt Lizzie, Rebecca's sister.
Rebecca married Isaac Henry Aldridge on 9 May 1847 in Moscow, Hickman County, Kentucky. (Isaac Henry Aldridge was born on 20 Apr 1809 in Jassamine County, Kentucky, died on 12 Mar 1892 in Moscow, Hickman County, Kentucky and was buried in Moscow Cemetery, Hickman County, Kentucky.)