Sarah Elizabeth Mills
- Born: 25 Feb 1846, Clear Creek, Putnam County Illinois
- Marriage: Asahel Walker Vale
- Died: 7 Jan 1891, Clear Creek, Putnam County Illinois at age 44
- Buried: Friends Cemetery, McNabb, Putnam County, Illinois
Noted events in her life were:
• General History. Sarah Elizabeth Mills was the daughter of Henry and Esther Rhodes Mills. She was the first wife of Asahel Walker Vale.
Sarah married Asahel Walker Vale, son of Isaac Vale and Mary Ann Walker. (Asahel Walker Vale was born on 20 Feb 1844 in Warrington, Bucks County, Pennsylvania, died on 1 Nov 1923 in Polk City, Polk County, Iowa and was buried in Masonic Cemetery, Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa - Plot: Block A.)