Andrea Jenile Wilson
- Born: 29 Mar 1946, Concordia, Cloud County, Kansas
- Marriage: Roger Clair Rooker on 1 Aug 1970 in Ionia Township, Jewell County, Kansas
- Died: 5 Sep 2000, Topeka, Shawnee County, Kansas at age 54
- Buried: Ionia Cemetery, Ionia Township, Jewell County, Kansas
Noted events in her life were:
• Newspaper Article, 14 Sep 2000, Jewell County Record. The funeral for Andrea Rooker was held in Topeka Friday. Graveside services and burial were at the Ionia Cemetery Saturday.
Jack and Ilene Schnorr, Texas, visited her mother, Ruby and Don Sutton, and attended the Topeka and Ionia services for Andrea Rooker. Stopping in to visit Don and Ruby after the service were Roger and Eric Rooker, Topeka; Richard and Pearl Diers and Ron and Carolyn Gendre, all of Concordia; Paula Southworth and son, and
Leroy and Charlene Diers, all of Hastings, Neb.; Evelyn Ault and Terry and Jane Ault, Hays; Janet Pate, Colorado; Art Rooker's niece and husband, Fern and Bill, WaKeeney; the former Judy Ahlvers and husband, and Garrett and Neva Brown.
Andrea married Roger Clair Rooker, son of Arthur Franklin Rooker and Ruby Charlotte Ault, on 1 Aug 1970 in Ionia Township, Jewell County, Kansas. (Roger Clair Rooker was born on 23 Jan 1945 in Beloit, Mitchell County, Kansas and was buried in Ionia Cemetery, Ionia Township, Jewell County, Kansas.)