Audrey Adeline Goosic
- Born: 10 Feb 1921, Beaver City, Furnas County, Nebraska
- Died: 3 Apr 1940, Oxford, Furnas County, Nebraska at age 19
- Buried: 5 Apr 1940, Oxford Cemetery, Oxford, Harlan County, Nebraska
Noted events in her life were:
• Headstone Inscription:, 1940, Oxford Cemetery, Oxford, Harlan County, Nebraska. Inscription: Our daughter
• Obituary, 1940. Audrey Adeline Goosic was born near Beaver City, Nebr., Februrary 10, 1921, and passed away at the Oxford hospital, April 3, 1940, at the age of 19 years, one month and 24 days.
Audrey grew to young womanhood at Hollinger, Nebr., where she attended public school. Later she moved with her parents to Cozad, Nebr., where she was employed. Two weeks ago they came to Oxford to make their home.
Audrey was a kind and loving daughter and very much loved by her entire family as well as a large number of friends.
She leaves to mourn her passing, her parents, Mr. and Mrs. W. A. Goosic; one brother, William; her grandmother, Mrs. Maty Goosic, all of Oxford; and the following uncles and aunts: Mr. and Mrs. Will Noel, Marjory and William Holmes of Beaver City, Oscar Holmes of Lewiston, Idaho; Helen Holmes of Pasadena, Calif.; Mr. and Mrs. Sam Hall of Beaver City, Mr. and Mrs. John Hall of Edison; Mr. and Mrs. Earl Goosic, Elzie and Alvin Goosic of Oxford; Mr. and Mrs. Virgil Goosic of Ft. Morgan, Colo.; Mr. and Mrs. Chas. Turner of Gothenburg; Mr. and Mrs. Tom Gouldie of Stamford; and a host of other relatives and friends.
Funeral services were held at the Mitchell Funeral Home in Oxford, Friday afternoon, April 5, with Rev. E. B. Kentfield of the Precept Community church officiating. Burial was in the Oxford Cemetery. Pallbearers were cousins; Willis Noel and Lowell, Cecil, Carl, Leonard and Charles Hall.